Thursday, January 21, 2016

My Princess is finally here!

On Thursday, January 14th, I finally got to meet my Baby Shrimp, my Little Cupcake, my Princess.  

Zendaya Isabell  made her grand entrance at 6:34 PM and weighed 6lbs, 15oz.

She’s the most beautiful human being I have ever laid eyes on.

She’s simply perfect.

 She has changed my world.

She has changed who I am.

She has changed how I think.

There is nothing that I wouldn’t do for her.

There are no words to describe the love I have for her.

I’m looking forward to raising her and spending every second with her.

The meaning of Zendaya is “to give thanks”. Not a day goes by that I don’t thank God for her. 

I consider myself blessed that He chose me to be her Mommy.



Feel free to share this post on your favourite Social Media Networks.

When you get a chance, please visit my friend Tyrone’s blog. His posts are insightful and very thought provoking. See his blog here.


Thanks for reading and keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment