Thursday, April 23, 2015

#Grateful

When I was 7, I thought I’d never see 14. When I was 14, I thought I’d never see 20. Then I turned 20, then 30 and yesterday I turned 34.Words cannot express how grateful I am that God allowed me to see another year. 

Those who know me well know that I love to celebrate in style. I rocked my new floral dress and did a quick photo shoot out in the freezing cold (what’s a birthday without a photo shoot?).



I spent my afternoon at my favourite spa (the staff at Sanctuary Day Spas really do treat you like royalty).

I ended my day at the Jays game and they won! 

Thanks to everyone who called me, sent me text messages and messaged me on Facebook.

A very BIG thank you to the APC News Crew for putting together a birthday video for me. It was one of the best birthday presents I have ever received.

I had to laugh when one of my girlfriends asked me who was going to make my birthday cake. Why on earth would I ask someone to make my cake when I can make it myself? LOL. Stay tuned for pictures on my SimplyDelicious Facebook page.

I’m looking forward to another year full of baking, teaching, reading and spending time with the ones I love.

Cheers to 34!!!

What are three things you’re grateful for?

Feel free to share this post on your favourite Social Media Networks.

 Thanks for reading and keep smiling :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment