Tuesday, August 11, 2015

My Happiness Project: Summer in the City

I’m almost half way through month eight of my Happiness Project. It’s been a whirlwind of a month so far and it’s almost the end of Summer…YIKES!

Last month’s resolution was to Binge Watch. I ended up signing up for my free month of Netflix and started watching “Friends”. This was one show that I could never get into when it was on air but I decided that I would give it a chance. I’m half way through the second season. My goal is to finish all ten seasons by the end of the year.

A couple of weeks ago, about 12 to 15 of my friends gathered at my house for Dessert Night. It was an evening well spent. We had good conversation and laughed until our bellies hurt.



As much as I am a homebody, I absolutely love the outdoors. My resolution for the month of August is titled, Summer in the City. My goal is to enjoy as many events as possible without having to spend a whole lot of money.

Last weekend I went to the Pickering Food Truck Festival with a few of my girlfriends. I tried churros for the first time and absolutely loved it. 

Next week I’m off to City Cinema at Yonge-Dundas Square to watch "The Wiz" starring the late Michael Jackson. Oh! I should mention that it’s FREE.

The following week I plan on attending the BIG on Bloor Festival.

I’m going to end the month by attending Scotiabank Buskerfest.

I also plan on squeezing in one more Pancake Breakfast. It will be a great way to end my Summer.

What resolutions have you made for this month?

Feel free to share this post on your favourite Social Media Networks.

When you get a chance, please visit my friend Tyrone’s blog. His posts are insightful and very thought provoking. See his blog here.

Thanks for reading and keep smiling :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment