Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Let's go green!

For the past few months, I noticed that I would get very nauseous when using cleaning products. I dismissed the feeling for a good while but knew it was time for a change.

I no longer wanted to expose myself - or Zendaya - to the smell of those toxic chemicals. I decided it was time to go “green”.

I found the “27 Chemical Free Recipes for DIY Spring Cleaning" last November. 

I was amazed when I realized I had most of the cleaning agents sitting in my cupboard and fridge.  

The only items I had to purchase were some spray bottles, Dr. Bonner’s Pure Castile Soap and an essential oil. 

So far I’ve tried the cleaning recipes for toilets, tub and shower, countertops, floors and hand soap.

I wish I knew about this sooner. I could have saved myself a whole lot of money.

Here’s to a “greener” household in 2017 and beyond!

Feel free to share this post on your favourite Social Media Networks.

Thanks for reading and keep smiling :)

No comments:

Post a Comment